Membership of the AMA(SA) is open to medical practitioners who are registered to practice medicine in South Australia.
As an AMA(SA) member you concentrate on practicing medicine and we help you with the non-clinical aspects of being a doctors, such as:
- Advocacy and representation at both Federal and State government level.
- Benefits tailored to Doctors.
- Education and resources supporting medical practitioners across a range of areas and subjects.
- Medico-legal advice and assistance.
- Events and news on government policy and laws affecting medicine.
To contact the AMA(SA) Membership Team:
- Call (08) 8361 0108
- Email email@example.com