30 Mar 2020
South Australia's response to COVID-19
This content is current at 30 March 2020. Please visit the SA Health and Australian Government health platforms for up-to-date information.
Information about individual state and national responses to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is changing rapidly.
The AMA's Federal site has a list of websites to check for the latest information about how to respond if you believe you may be infected with COVID-19 and quarantine information.
If you are in South Australia and you believe you may be infected, please call your GP. Alternatively, if you are able to, visit one of the dedicated clinics.
- Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Lyell McEwin Hospital
- Women's and Children's Hospital
- Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre
- Gawler Health Service
- Kangaroo Island Health Service
- South Coast District Hospital
- Mount Barker Hospital
- Mount Gambier & Districts Health Service
- Riverland General Hospital
- Tanunda War Memorial Hospital
- Yorke and Northern Local Health Network.
Planning is also underway for COVID-19 clinics in other regional Local Health Networks.
Please only present for testing if:
For information about drive-through clinics, please visit the SA Health webpage.
Published: 30 Mar 2020